Find all of the Village COVID-19 updates on this page. Keep safe, we will get through this together!
- Province of Manitoba official COVID-19 page:
- Government of Canada official COVID-19 page:
**New Public Health Orders**
- Click here for the new public health orders in effect until March 5th, 2021.
- St-Pierre-Jolys Code Red: As of Monday November 9th, the Southern Health District will be under Code Red. With that, the Village office will no longer be open to the public. We ask that you call or email us if you need to contact us. If you must meet with the staff, it will be by appointment only. If you are dropping off a cheque or document, the outside door will be open and a drop box is available in the entranceway.
- Has your building been closed or at a low capacity for quite a while? Please read these important documents from the Canadian Water and Wastewater Association on how to re-open your building safely. Re-opening Buildings. Re-opening Buildings Fact Sheet.
- Due to the rising cases in Manitoba, we are reminding you of ways to pay for your property taxes without entering the office. For members of a Credit Union, you may pay through Telpay by adding the Village of St-Pierre-Jolys as a payee and using your roll number as the account number. We are also accepting E-Transfer sent to email@example.com. For E-Transfer, please send in a separate email the answer to the security question as well as the amount paid and address of property. You may also send a cheque in the mail to Box 218, St-Pierre-Jolys, MB R0A 1V0
If you must come to the office, here are the guidelines:
- Only one person in the building at once. Please wait until staff has sanitized before entering.
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended.
- If you or someone close to you are feeling ill, please do not enter the office.
- Please stay behind the plexiglass at the counter.
- Click here for the Recreation Centre Arena Return to Play Protocols.
- The Carillon Park structures are now open. Please read the posted signs for instructions. As the Village staff is not capable of regularly sanitizing the structures, we advise that you follow safe and healthy procedures. As posted on the signs, it is "play at your own risk”. The picnic shelter bathrooms, RV park, water fountains and splash pad are to remain closed for the time being.
- For small of medium business support, click the following link:
- To report any non-compliance with the measures, please phone the local RCMP 204-433-7433. Click the following link for further information: