Summer Student Eng 2023 Uni student - Click Here for Job Posting
Summer Student Eng 2023 High School student - Click Here for Job Posting
MMF Summer Student Eng 2023 Uni student - Click Here for Job Posting
MMF Summer Student Eng 2023 High School student - Click Here for Job Posting
Parks & Recreation Facility Labourer – Village de St. Pierre-Jolys
Parks & Recreation Facility Labourer - Full time Position - Click Here for PDF Version
Job Description :
Will be responsible for performing duties related to the operation and maintenance of all Village Municipal Parks
& Recreation facilities. Apply Today!!
- Maintain and clean recreation center equipment
- Setup and take down for hall events
- Prep and maintain ice surface
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and ensure overall cleanliness of facilities, both interior and exterior
including parking lot.
- Operates equipment such as skid steer, lawnmowers, Zamboni, etc.
- Ensure that safety procedures and inspections are completed regularly
- Perform tasks associated with seasonal operations of facility and grounds including outdoor skating rinks,
pathway, sport grounds, and playground equipment, splash pad, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Full job description available on website under careers
- Technical Skills (knowledge of basic machinery, equipment and vehicle operation)
- Communication Skills Bilingual an asset
- Problem Solving (able to work alone and manage time)
- Computer skills basic handle on office programs, etc.
This job requires the successful candidate to hold:
- Valid Manitoba Class 5 Drivers Licence - Equipment Operator Experience an Asset
- Bilingual an Asset - Valid Class 3 Drivers Licence an asset
- First Aid/CPR an asset - Level 1 Refrigeration an asset
- Child Abuse registry/Criminal Record Check - Parks & Recreation experience an asset
- Arena experience an asset - Minimum grade 12 education
This position is a full time minimum of 40 hrs/week evenings and weekends depending on season.
Expected hrs: Minimum of 40 hrs/week evenings and
weekends depending on season
|Contact Name: Tina Bubenzer|
How to Apply: Email, mail, drop off
Box 218, St. Pierre-Jolys, MB R0A 1V0
For drop off or mail please put in sealed envelope and
mark ATTN: CAO
Criminal record check and child abuse check
required at time of hiring.
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Phone: 204-433-7832 EXT 6|